domingo, 6 de março de 2011

I appreciate

I appreciate
Who understand, or try to understand, what I say,
Who listen the things what I say, my thoghts, my opinions, my feelings

I have a special love for my offsprings:
My books,
My records,
My soft toys,
My loneliness,
My Nave and my Bossa Nova.
And really appreciate Man who know how to be a men, crimson fingernails,
sleeplees nights and blank days and also Belém's Rainny/sunny days.
I keep the things that bored me on little bottles with their names on the top, and sometimes I smell it again
because is necessary poke the wound so that it does not become chronic.
I am too listeless on the inside to let everyone see. I will leave it to who I think maybe put up with me.
Parafraseando,comentando e incrementando texto de Caio F.

Nenhum comentário: